Are you an experienced Customer Service professional and looking for a new challenge with a clear career path towards success?
Are you either experienced, or have a strong interest in getting involved in the global workplace?
Have you ever lived abroad (or wish you did), or have a keen interest in languages?
Are you motivated to provide the best customer experience, yet are process driven?
If so, then this may be the job for you!
Founded in 2001, ICUnet.Group offers bespoke, innovative, end-to-end corporate relocation solutions. What makes ICUnet unique is its full range of in-house capabilities. We offer destination services, visa and immigration services, assignment and move management, expense management, intercultural training and digital and Global Mobility Management solutions.
Join our growing team in Atlanta/USA as a
Global Mobility Consultant
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Excellent attention to detail
- Preferably work experience in global mobility
Intercultural competence, preferably experience abroad and a genuine interest in the international business field
- Ideally German or Spanish business language skills
- Handling global assignments to U.S. (inbound) as well as Domestic assignments
- Coordinating domestic and international move management
- Arranging expense management services when requested
- Processing applications and management of the chosen relocation services such as immigration, home- and school search as well as orientation and intercultural training in the host destination
- Close collaboration and communication with our clients, assignees and relocation consultants
- 30 days vacation
- Flexible hours
- An international and diverse team
Make success global: ICUnet.Group
- 180 employees in 20 offices worlwide
Every year we prepare thousands of professional and managerial employees to work successfully on an international level
We consult and guide companies in developing new markets in foreign markets
We look forward to
receiving your application!
Phone: +1 404 937 8949, icunet of America, Inc.
3295 River Exchange Drive, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092