MANAGING DIRECTOR (M/F/D) CHINA / SHANGHAI
We are looking for a managing director for our location in Shanghai. The Chinese market is of key importance for our Business Consulting & Global Mobility Services strategy. You will focus on the set-up and growth of our business in China. You will also lead the employees currently working in our Shanghai office. Business development, sales and strategic development are the core areas of activity that we are looking for in you!
In your head & heart: Your profile
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a management/leadership role
- Experience in project management and new business development
- Proven entrepreneurial mindset and ownership competence, customer orientation, persuasive with strong presentation skills
- Language proficiency in English and Mandarin; German a distinct advantage
- Self-driven to achieve and exceed challenging goals
- Excellent administrative, organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in service and consulting industry would be advantageous
There’s lots to do: Your tasks
- Represent the company in China, execute business development strategies and expand the business in China in order to attain the growth and profit goals
- Strengthen and expand customer relationships, acquire new clients, conclude frame contracts, handle price negotiations
- Build and enhance relationships and networks for our Learning & Development and Global Mobility portfolios with effective and efficient marketing methods
- Lead, motivate and develop a small local team – potential to grow the team
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans, oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures; forecast planning and reporting; full responsibility for P&L
- Provide strategic advice to clients in the field of intercultural consulting and training and/or global mobility services. Conception of customized tender documents and quotations
Make success global: who we are at ICUnet Group
icunet is a global consultancy for international success with competence for more than 75 countries and 25 languages. Our roots lie in intercultural consultation. Every year we prepare thousands of employees to work successfully on an international level, many of these in key positions abroad. We combine the full-service approach: from visa application to intercultural preparation. We consult and guide companies in developing new markets in foreign countries with organizational and global mobility strategies.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, all interviews will be held over the telephone or an internet link.
We look forward to receiving your online application by 23.10.2020, with an indication of your salary expectation and earliest starting date.
ICUnet Group, Phone: +49 851 988666-0, Fritz-Schäffer-Promenade 1, 94032 Passau