Standort: Butzbach, DE
Start: Zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt
With enthusiasm we work on the development of our products and our marketing campaigns for our brand hessnatur.
Are you ready to break new ground and have the motivation and personality to develop with us in a market that is in flux? Are you ready to join us on this exciting journey? Excellent!
Join our Content Marketing Team as a Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) – Social Media with creativity and conceptual power – either on-site at our headquarter in Butzbach, in our office in Berlin or remotely!
You will be responsible for the further development and implementation of our social media strategy as well as for the identification of new channels and campaigns. In addition to product topics, it is important to us to work on holistic and socially relevant topics editorially/organically. We hone creative ideas, implement influencer collaborations and aim to share inspiring content on all our social media platforms on a daily basis.
- Plan and manage social media campaigns across our channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Coordinate with Content and Brand teams to develop engaging content and ensure compliance with brand guidelines
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad-related issues (tracking, billing, etc.)
- Manage campaign monitoring based on relevant KPIs, understand attribution and managing and steer your Budget based on incrementality
- Be up to date with latest Social Media Trends
- Collaborate and Align with other marketing teams (Brand, paid search, display, affiliate) to ensure an omnichannel strategy and a seamless Customer Journey
DU BRINGST MIT
- 2+ years of experience in performance-based marketing with strong plus on Social Media experience (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube)
- Passionate about Fashion and Lifestyle but at the same time Care deeply about sustainability and the planet
- Solid analytical skills (Excel, SQL) and experience with data visualization/exploration tools (Tableau, Looker, DataStudio)
- You can compile, analyze, interpret and present insights based on data
- A positive, can-do person who is open to new challenges and looking for ways to question, test and improve perfomance
- German & English Working proficiency
- A meaningful job at a world market leader for natural textiles
- The opportunity to shape the working environment yourself in an innovative, future-oriented company
- An area of responsibility that is constantly evolving and offers a wide range of development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths
- An unlimited full-time position, flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- Support for your professional and personal development
- An employer who attaches great importance to a pleasant working atmosphere (kununu Top Company 2022)
- hessnatur employee discount, childcare allowance, bicycle leasing and much more