We are looking for you!
We are a young and dynamically growing company. The Zimmermann PV-Steel Group has been developing, planning and supplying solar mounting structures for projects worldwide since 2009. Our portfolio comprises of fixed tilt mounting systems, single-axis tracking systems and floating PV systems. As a fourth technology, we develop and design systems for Agri-PV applications.
The company headquarters are located in Oberessendorf, between the cities of Biberach and Ravensburg.
We maintain several international sales offices and work closely together with distribution partners all over the world.
- Handling and support of projects throughout the entire value-added process
- Support and advice for customers and interested parties
- Support in the further development of the overall systems of the PV-Steel Group
- Compliance with internal quality management guidelines
- Coordination and training of external installation personnel
- In-person and virtual commissioning of projects
- Participation in industry trade fairs
- And much more…
What we offer you:
- Operational implementation of the project management basics learned in theory
- Performance-related pay
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus payments
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Company car including private use
- Charging stations for e-mobility
- Complimentary fruit, water and coffee
- And much more…
What we expect from you:
- A degree in engineering or project management or an equivalent qualification
- A high degree of technical understanding
- Interest in innovative technology
- Strong communication skills
- Business proficiency in English
- Ability to work in a team
- High degree of personal responsibility and implementation skill
- Innovative and self-motivated attitude
- Analytical and structured way of working
This position is offered permanent and full-time.
Become part of the energy transition!
We look forward to hearing from you!