For our location and Head Office in Passau, we are looking for a
CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER/CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER (M/F/D)
You love inspiring people? Being on the international business stage feels familiar and comfortable and you are customer-oriented and flexible. You like challenges. Then we should meet.
Our CDO/COO, a member of the management team, reports directly to our CEO and is responsible for the implementation of the company’s overall strategy. The right candidate ensures that the planned turnover- and earnings targets are reached by enforcing and securing maintenance of cost planning budgets and profitability across all business divisions.
In your head and heart: Your profile
- You are reliable and authentic.
- The company that you lead as CDO/COO is diverse and operates internationally. You are familiar and aware of both the potential and the pitfalls that such a setting brings.
- You have led a company of at least 300 employees.
- You are able to drive forward and implement projects independently.
- You have a charismatic leadership personality, are persuasive and have a high degree of social competence, empathy and a hands-on mentality.
- You have a systematic, structured, although pragmatic working style and a strategic mindset.
- You have intercultural competence and excellent English and German skills.
- You display a high measure of self-responsibility and initiative, are creative and are open for change and innovation. You are a skilled communicator and are personally committed to a variety of business approaches.
There’s lots to do: Your tasks
- As the counterpart to our visionary CEO & Owner, you endorse the 2025 strategy of the ICUnet Group.
- You ensure a lean operative business environment through the application of agile processes.
- You reduce process complexity with an all-encompassing, strategic lean approach and lead the company to operational and service excellence and cost optimization.
- Along with international expansion, you drive the further digitalization of the ICUnet Group.
- You have a significant focus on issues that continue to drive Culture Change in organizations.
- You lead the optimization of our digital tools, platforms, apps and processes and accompany the ICUnet group further in its quest to remain Europe’s leader in intercultural consultancy, training solutions and global mobility services.
- With your anticipatory business approach, you derive consequences for the company from all relevant KPIs
- You have a broad scope of action and work design initiative.
You work in an international, motivated team with opportunities for your personal development.
Contribution to pension benefits.
Learn more about our benefit model.
Make success global: ICUnet Group
ICUnet is your partner for international success with competence for more than 75 countries and 25 languages.
Every year we prepare thousands of professional and managerial employees to work successfully on an international level.
We consult and guide companies in developing new markets in foreign markets.
We look forward to receiving your online application until November 15, with an indication of your salary expectation and earliest starting date.
Your contact person for this position:
ICUnet Group, Phone: +49 851 988666-0, Fritz-Schäffer-Promenade 1, 94032 Passau